REGULATIONS ON THE FUNCTIONS, TASKS, POWERS AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE DIVISION OF SCIENCE &RESEARCH
Article 1. FUNCTIONS
The Devision of Science &Research is a part of Center for Vietnam Science and Technology Internationalization Promotion(VISTIP), assists the VISTIP’s Director to fulfill the tasks and functions as assigned by Minister.
Article 2. TASKS
The Division of S&R has following tasks:
1 Putting forward tasks, topics and projects in integration of science and technology
2 Seeking providing service contracts of integration in science and technology with other partners and agencies.
3 Chairing and coordinating with relevant individuals and agencies to implement tasks, projects in integration of science and technology.
4 Managing, storing VISTIP’s research results and proposing the feasibility of applying them in reality
5 Carrying out other tasks assigned by VISTIP’s Director
Article 3. ORGANIZATINAL STRUCTURE
1. The Division’s managers consist of Head of Division and Deputy Head of Division
– Head of Division is responsible for entire Division’s organization and operation under law, to Director for the assigned tasks.
– Deputy Head of Division assists Head of Division, be responsible under law, to the Director and the Head of Division for the assigned tasks.
– Head of Division and Deputy of Division can be assigned some tasks as an official
2. Staff consist of: civil servants, public employees, contracted staff and collaborators.
Article 4. THE IMPLEMENTATION OBLIGATION AND VALIDITY
The Decision comes into force shortly on the date of signing. The amendment and supplementation shall be carried out if it is no longer appropriate during the implementation process.
Head of the Division of Science & Research, civil servants, public employees, and others are responsible for this Decision’s implementation.
Center for Vietnam Science and Technology Internationalization Promotion
39 Tran Hung Đao, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Copyright © Vistip