REGULATION FUNCTIONS, TASKS, POWERS AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF DIVISION OF DATABASE AND INFORMATION
Article 1. Function
Database and Information is a division of the Center for Vietnam S&T internationalization promotion, which assists the director of the Center to implements the duties and tasks given by the Minister.
Article 2. Tasks
Tasks of Division of Database and Information are as follows:
1. Searching, establishing, managing and exploiting international cooperation and integration databases;
2. Exploiting international networks of Science and Technology agencies;
3. Developing services provident information related to the Center’s Databases;
4. Ensuring the security and confidentiality of information and databases under the laws;
5. Implementing other duties as requested by managers.
Article 3. Organizational structure
1. Division leaders include Head of Division and Deputy Head of Division;
– Head of Division operates general activities of Division, taking responsibility under laws and Director for the execution of the given tasks;
– Deputy Head of Division assists the Head of Division, taking responsibility under laws, Director and Head of Division for execution of the given tasks;
– Head and Deputy Head can be delivered concurrently in some specific tasks as specialists
2. Division’s personnel includes: Civil Servants, Public Employees, and Collaborators.
Article 4. Effects and implementation responsibilities
This Decision shall take effect from the date of signing and in the process of implementation if there exist any inappropriate points, it would be ajusted and modified.
The decision is carried out by Head of Division, Deputy Head of Division, public employees and all staffs of Division of Database and Information ./.
Center for Vietnam Science and Technology Internationalization Promotion
39 Tran Hung Đao, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Copyright © Vistip